We work for British Land under a term agreement with The Harris Partnership as architects and principal designers for the complete regeneration of this shopping and leisure park and have completed principal designer duties on the following projects:
- Fit out of Unit 16.
- Alterations to service yard including landscaping, entry and egress points and white lining.
- New shopfront and façade refurbishment to unit 18.
- Refurbishment and sub-division of unit 20B into three units.
- Refurbishment of façade to existing retail unit 21B.
- Refurbishment, sub-division and replacement of entrance facades to various units.
- Strip out of the former Millennium nightclub.
- New A3 unit for Nando’s (see new build section of portfolio).
- Extension of Next unit (see extension section of portfolio).
- Construction of new management suite (see new build section of portfolio).
Often the refurbishment projects are carried out around live trading tenants so great care is taken with the logistical planning.