We work under a term agreement with British Land as Architect and Principal Designer for the refurbishment of the occupied and trading St Stephen’s Shopping Centre with The Harris Partnership and to date have carried out Principal Designer duties on the following projects:
- Alterations to Unit 28B to create new unit 30C and refurbishment ready for new tenants.
- Strip out and alterations to existing Starbucks pod unit.
- Alterations to Units 15A, 16 and 17 for landlord prior to new tenant occupation.
- Refurbishment of retail units 31 and 32.
- Construction of new cafe pod for Caffe Nero.
- Sub-division and transformation of the old Gala Bingo hall into 4 new leisure units.
- Refurbishment and sub-division of units 30 and 33 to form four separate retail units.
- Refurbishment of unit 28B including alteration of shopfronts.