Salary Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Hours Full/ Part Time – Hours Negotiable
Location The Old Rectory, 79 High Street, Newport Pagnell
Harris Project Management (HPM – established 2001) are sister company to The Harris Partnership Limited (architects) and are a specialist firm of project managers, quantity surveyors and CDM consultants providing services and advice under the CDM regulations.
HPM maintain excellent communication with project design teams to embed effective health & safety risk management from an early design stage through to building use and occupation.
We work closely with in-house architects and designers on construction/ refurbishment/ fit out projects all over the UK and are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the team.
The role will involve:
- Advising and assisting clients of their requirements and duties under Health & Safety legislation and CDM regulations
- Carrying out principal designer duties under CDM regulations
- Visiting construction sites and carrying out inspections
- Attending pre-construction and construction phase design team meetings
- Producing meeting reports and audit reports
- Chairing hazard review workshops with designers and assisting with design decisions
- Assisting designers with hazard identification and elimination
- Producing and distributing Pre-Construction Information documents
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans
- Producing Health and Safety Files
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following qualities / qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of the CDM regulations and H&S legislation relevant to construction projects
- Full UK driving licence
- A smart, enthusiastic and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- Experience with industrial warehouse construction and fit out projects
Desirable but not essential
- Design related degree or similar
- Experience as a Designer
- APS member
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s to Nichola Fowler at email@example.com or telephone 01924 291 800
If candidates are invited to attend an interview this will be held remotely on Microsoft Teams.