Harris Project Management Ltd (HPM – established 2001) are sister company to The Harris Partnership Ltd (architects) and are a specialist firm of project managers, contract administrators, quantity surveyors and CDM consultants providing services and advice under the CDM regulations.
We work closely with in-house architects and designers on construction/ refurbishment/ fit out projects all over the UK and are looking for an enthusiastic person with adaptable skills to join the team.
We are currently in need of a Principal Designer to join our friendly enthusiastic team at HPM in our Newport Pagnell & Manchester office to help with rolling out of exciting retail, residential, and commercial projects across the UK.
The role will involve:
- Carry out Principal Designer duties under CDM Regulations for construction/ refurbishment projects of various sizes across the UK
- Assist Designers and Clients with their duties under CDM Regulations
- Obtain, collate and distribute clear visual Pre-Construction H&S Information
- Attend project design team meetings and chair design risk workshops
- Review Construction Phase H&S Plans received from Principal Contractors
- Raise F10 notifications to the HSE on behalf of the Client
- Obtain, collate and distribute Health & Safety Files
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following qualities / qualifications:
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Extension experience and knowledge of the CDM Regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of the Building Regulations and design guidance
- Full UK driving licence
- A smart, enthusiastic and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s to Nichola Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org