Harris Project Management Ltd (HPM – established 2001) are sister company to The Harris Partnership Ltd (architects) and are a specialist firm of project managers, contract administrators, quantity surveyors and CDM consultants providing services and advice under the CDM regulations.
We work closely with in-house architects and designers on construction/ refurbishment/ fit out projects all over the UK and are looking for an enthusiastic person with adaptable skills to join the team.
We are currently in need of a Principal Designer to join our friendly enthusiastic team at HPM in our Newport Pagnell office to help with rolling out of exciting retail, residential, and commercial projects across the UK.
The role will involve:
- Carry out Principal Designer duties under CDM Regulations for construction/ refurbishment projects of various sizes across the UK
- Assist Designers and Clients with their duties under CDM Regulations
- Obtain, collate and distribute clear visual Pre-Construction H&S Information
- Attend project design team meetings and chair design risk workshops
- Review Construction Phase H&S Plans received from Principal Contractors
- Raise F10 notifications to the HSE on behalf of the Client
- Obtain, collate and distribute Health & Safety Files
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following qualities / qualifications:
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Extension experience and knowledge of the CDM Regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of the Building Regulations and design guidance
- Full UK driving licence
- A smart, enthusiastic and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s to Nichola Fowler at email@example.com